[Yr7-10it] Lego Robotics sample course material

Robert Minato rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au
Wed Jan 21 14:21:36 EST 2009

Hi Kim

I've also got a yr7 class for robotics. I have them for about 30
periods.

Attached are some worksheets I use. Very simple activities to
introduce robotics.

I do them in the following order:
1. Distance
2. Line follower
3. Gears
4. Gate

We report on the activity using the student eval sheets also attached.

Rob

"CONFIDENTIALITY and PRIVACY NOTICE

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of the email is unauthorised. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.

DISCLAIMER

The contents of this e-mail represent the views of the sender and do not necessarily represent the views of Catholic College Wodonga."