[Year 12 IT Apps] The BIG Question

Andrew Pate arp at mentonegrammar.net
Mon Nov 12 08:08:00 EST 2012

Hi all,
Looking at the examiner's report from last year's paper with my students it struck me again that NO-ONE got 8 marks for question 7 (and 20% got 0).
So this question (worth nearly 10% of the WHOLE exam) is vital for those students who want to achieve high marks.

This got us talking again about the detail required to achieve highly.

I have put together this "How To" which you are free to use and critique.
Also had a crack at the VITTA 2012 Exam 3 and VCAA 2011 Exam.

Short timing I know, but we are having one last lesson Monday.

If useful feel free to email to students or howl me down for a fool.

Good luck to all on Tuesday.

Andrew Pate
Technology Faculty Coordinator

Mentone Grammar
63 Venice Street, Mentone
Victoria, Australia 3194
T +61 3 9584 4211   F +61 3 9581 3290
M  +61 3 0416 228 436
arp at mentonegrammar.net<mailto:arp at mentonegrammar.net>
www.mentonegrammar.net<http://www.mentonegrammar.net/>

Outstanding opportunities
for girls and boys ELC-12

See more about Mentone Grammar<www.mentonegrammar.net>. This email and any attachments to it are confidential. You must not use, disclose or act on the email if you are not the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please let us know by contacting the sender and deleting the original email.