[Yr7-10it] netbooks being distributed to every year 5 and 6 studentin northern victoria primary schools

Bill Kerr billkerr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 18:11:51 EST 2009

hi Darrel,

thanks for the warning re. scratch - if that is the case then the shortage
of screen resolution does become quite important - scratch is one of my
favourite bits of software so I want that running properly, without bits
lopped off

just listened to the podcast between darrel and rob too, it's well worth a
listen IMO