[Yr7-10it] Intel Gamemaker enthusiast stumped at Apple School

kayp at yeahs.vic.edu.au kayp at yeahs.vic.edu.au
Fri Mar 23 08:30:29 EST 2007

Hope all are hale and hearty,

I'm a first year out teacher who saw and was impressed by Gamemaker (The windows/Intel version) during my dip ed.  I've now landed a job at a school with an apple system.  A quick search revealed an array of choices, (with, no doubt an array of prices).  Anyway, can anyone out there recommend a game maker kind of system, free or cheap, for macs, that I could introduce to  my country school? Does Kahootz do the same kind of thing? Any ideas would be appreciated.
Cheers,
Philip Kay
---
kayp at yeahs.vic.edu.au