[Yr7-10it] Lunchtime Computer Club ideas

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 19:31:13 EST 2007

I can vouch for Tony's suggestion. It is a good opportunity to try out new
software, in a sense .. learning by 'playing'. Another idea is to cleaning
out the junk to create a hardware museum. We have some fun last year getting
a TV tuner card to work on an old computer and installing a different
operating system.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au