[Yr7-10it] web forums

Nash, Peter N nash.peter.n at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Feb 26 08:43:41 EST 2007

Adrian and others

Good to see you trying Wikispaces, (re: our VITTA meeting)  - I will be
presenting at the VITTA PD on 9th March regarding the use of Wikispaces
in Senior Level studies. I use them for all my IT classes.

I even have the students edit - and post examples of their work,
e-portfolios (VELS), and they are using "contemporary communication
tools"

Regards

Peter Nash

IT Teacher