[Yr7-10it] web forums

Adrian Janson jansona at mhs.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 26 08:11:35 EST 2007

Hi All,

Not sure if this is also around the same theme, however at wikispaces.com,
you can create an educational wiki for free.

Here is the link:

http://www.wikispaces.com/site/for/teachers100K

I have set up a wiki for my Software Development class and it is working
well.

Cheers,

Adrian

Adrian Janson

VITTA President

Director of ICT

Melbourne High School

Forrest Hill, South Yarra

p: (03) 9826 0711

f: (03) 9826 8767

e: jansona at mhs.vic.edu.au

www.mhs.vic.edu.au

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received
in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using
attachments, check them for viruses and defects.  Regardless of any loss,
damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or
not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our
liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any
representations or opinions expressed in this email are those of the
individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education
& Training.

  _____