[Yr7-10it] Yr 10 level basic IT text

Zach Alexakos alexakos.zach.z at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Mar 1 14:01:30 EST 2006

Rob,

Practice IT Books 1 and 2 by Greg Bowden and Kerryn McGuire are a
good resource for absolute beginners from Yrs 7-10 through to the
intermediate and even advanced levels.  We use them here to good
effect.  The chapters address different applications and
understanding of the social implications of computers and IT in society.

Zach Alexakos
Nth Geelong SC