[Yr7-10it] Yr 10 level basic IT text

Rob Attrill attrill.robert.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Mar 1 13:45:02 EST 2006

Hi all,

I'm seeking suggestions for IT textbooks that target about middle
secondary students with fairly basic abilities. Possible Curricul areas
could include hardware components, software components, issues related
to the Internet and if possible a range of practical exercises. I have
an under achieving group who struggle with more advanced work and would
like to have materials and ideas on hand that might give them some sense
of progress instead of just having them watch overs cruise past them.

regards

Rob Attrill
Mill Park Secondary College