[Yr7-10it] Yr 10 level basic IT text

Casteluzo, Frances F casteluzo.frances.f at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Mar 1 15:34:34 EST 2006

I like using Practice IT Book 1 for year 7-8 and Book 2 for year 9-10.  Some of the students will already be familiar with what is covered so we also have students submit pieces from different software programs to add to a portfolio.  The portfolio can be paper based where students print out the task requirements or digital where they design their own web page and add their work samples as links.

Hope this helps
Frances