[Yr11 Information Technology] ICT position advertised at McKinnon SC - full-time, ongoing

Diana HATCH hat at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Sun Aug 18 00:29:02 UTC 2019

ICT continues to grow at McKinnon SC and although we are VERY happy with
the teachers we have, we are in need of an additional teacher at VCE ICT
level.

The advertised position is for ICT only and covers ICT from 7 to 12.

McKinnon SC is a government school of over 2000 students.

If you would like more information, please feel free to email me -
hat at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

Diana

--
Ms Diana Hatch
Timetabler, and ICT Learning Area Manager