[Yr11 Information Technology] Unit 2 Outcome 2

Kumaran, Arivu A kumaran.arivu.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sat Aug 17 07:56:16 UTC 2019

Hi All,

As a first time teacher of Year 11 Computing this year, I am after some guidelines and helpful resources for the Unit 2 Outcome 2 –Data Analysis and Visualisation.

Can anyone please kindly let me know the tools you use with your students in creating a data visualisation?  I would also greatly appreciate if you could also pass me any links to good learning and teaching resources and activities.

Thanks and Regards,

Arivu Kumaran

Maths and Digi Tech teacher,
Glen Eira College,
Caulfield East - 3145

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education and Training.