[Yr11 Information Technology] resources for VCE Computing and Informatics

Gregory, Eleanor Eleanor.Gregory at cengage.com
Thu Aug 6 13:54:00 AEST 2015

I know there has been some anxiety about resources for the new VCE Computing course.

Nelson Cengage Learning is publishing resources for the new VCE Computing Study Design. These are:

Computing VCE Units 1 & 2 (authors: James Lawson, Therese Keane, Mark Kelly, Colin Potts and Anthony Sullivan)
Informatics VCE Units 3 & 4 (authors: James Lawson, Therese Keane, Mark Kelly)

Both resources will be available as hard copy books with digital access codes, or you can buy digital only resources if you wish.

Digital resources include a NelsonNetBook and access to the NelsonNet student and teacher websites.

Be on the lookout for marketing material that should be hitting schools this week. Alternatively, contact your local sales rep at https://cengage.com.au/secondary

Eleanor Gregory
Senior Publishing Editor
Sciences, Design & Technology and Health & Physical Education
Cengage Learning
Level 7, 80 Dorcas Street, South Melbourne, VIC, 3205 AUSTRALIA

(o) 61.3.9685.4181 | (m) 0418 996 484 | (e) eleanor.gregory at cengage.com<mailto:eleanor.gregory at cengage.com>  www.cengage.com.au<http://www.cengage.com.au>

Find Nelson Secondary on:

Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/NelsonSecondaryAustralia>  *  Twitter<https://twitter.com/NelsonSecondary>  * YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/NelsonSecondaryVideo/videos?flow=grid&view=0>
Cengage Learning respects your privacy. To view our privacy policy and/or unsubscribe from our marketing/promotional emails, click here: http://www.cengage.com.au/privacy.html <http://www.cengage.com.au/privacy.html> . If you are not an addressee, do not copy, distribute or otherwise act on the email.

P Before printing, think about the environment