[Yr11 Information Technology] resources for VCE Computing and Informatics

Diana Hatch hat at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 6 14:13:45 AEST 2015

The trouble is, it is not the marketing we need.

We have received mixed messages about when the proofs and the books
themselves will be available.

On 6 August 2015 at 13:54, Gregory, Eleanor <Eleanor.Gregory at cengage.com>
wrote:

> I know there has been some anxiety about resources for the new VCE
> Computing course.
>

> Nelson Cengage Learning is publishing resources for the new VCE Computing
> Study Design. These are:
>

> Computing VCE Units 1 & 2 (authors: James Lawson, Therese Keane, Mark
> Kelly, Colin Potts and Anthony Sullivan)
>
> Informatics VCE Units 3 & 4 (authors: James Lawson, Therese Keane, Mark
> Kelly)
>

> Both resources will be available as hard copy books with digital access
> codes, or you can buy digital only resources if you wish.
>

> Digital resources include a NelsonNetBook and access to the NelsonNet
> student and teacher websites.
>

> Be on the lookout for marketing material that should be hitting schools
> this week. Alternatively, contact your local sales rep at
> https://cengage.com.au/secondary
>

> *Eleanor Gregory*
>
> Senior Publishing Editor
>
> Sciences, Design & Technology and Health & Physical Education
>
> Cengage Learning
>
> Level 7, 80 Dorcas Street, South Melbourne, VIC, 3205 AUSTRALIA
>

> (o) 61.3.9685.4181 | (m) 0418 996 484 | (e) eleanor.gregory at cengage.com
> www.cengage.com.au
>

> Find* Nelson Secondary* on:
>

> *Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/NelsonSecondaryAustralia>  •  Twitter
> <https://twitter.com/NelsonSecondary>  • YouTube
> <https://www.youtube.com/user/NelsonSecondaryVideo/videos?flow=grid&view=0>*
>
> Cengage Learning respects your privacy. To view our privacy policy and/or
> unsubscribe from our marketing/promotional emails, click here:
> http://www.cengage.com.au/privacy.html <
> http://www.cengage.com.au/privacy.html> . If you are not an addressee, do
> not copy, distribute or otherwise act on the email.
>

> P Before printing, think about the environment

> Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority
> Teachers Association Inc

*Diana HatchTimetabler, ICT Learning Area ManagerMcKinnon Secondary College*

*Diana Hatch*
*Supervisor, VSL_McKinnon*
*Hebrew, Russian and Korean classes for students*