[Yr11 Information Technology] 1:1 Ipads and Netbooks

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 17:48:23 AEST 2015

Made me think of a time when students would waste bandwidth reading non-school email, surfing non-school websites, listening to music, watching videos … and in the future?

Quentin, I was similarly please that our transition to iPads from Netbooks went smoothly (planning and teacher training helped). We just started at year 7 and moved the group upwards from there. In 2016 we are enabling BYOD for year 12 and perhaps VCE following.

Regards Roland