[Yr11 Information Technology] [Year 12 SofDev] Release of reaccredited study design

Ciotti, George W ciotti.george.w at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Dec 24 13:22:15 EST 2014

Thanks for that Mark. I knew it was being worked up as I made some suggestions at the time. And sure Information Technology has had its day. I don't think anyone would think otherwise. But Computing? I have had colleagues mockingly suggest that it seemed a strange, perhaps backward looking term. How attractive to students would this be?

George Ciotti
The  University High School
Art/Technology/IT Domain
Website Manager