[Yr11 Information Technology] Racial discrimination in my exam (??)

Greyruin greyruin at gdurkin.com
Sun Jul 1 17:32:28 EST 2012

My biggest laugh was quite a few years ago, now, when the DEET (as it
was in those days) "Website of the Week" was filtered because it came
from "AccessExchange" which contains a very dangerous substring. Anyway,
I guessed wrong this time, because my email was not bounced.

Regards, have a good break
Greg Durkin