[vet-it] HELP - please

Emma COUGHLAN ec at sthelena.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 20 10:03:29 EST 2006

Hi Debra,

I just called the school, however you were unavailable. I was wondering
now that the conference is cancelled - which is a bummer as I was going
to it - I would love any help. I need to know

When should I run sacs What the time frame is dates for the sacs you
think they should be run - or do run.Any help is most welcome

Regards,

Emma Coughlan

Emma Coughlan
Information Technology/Sose
St Helena Secondary College
Eltham North
Phone Number 9438 - 8512

>>> mcdonald.debra.a1 at edumail.vic.gov.au 02/17 2:00 pm >>>

there is a PDrunning for the vet group on Tuesday after work if you go
to the web vitta siteyou will see details of us meeting. hope this helps
if not give me a call alwayswilling to share....

Debra M c Donald
Network Manager
Lyndhurst Secondary College
Cranbourne
(03) 5996 0144

 _____
From: vet-it-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalfof Emma COUGHLAN Sent:
Fri 17/02/06 11:20 AM To: vet-it at edulists.com.au Subject: [vet-it] HELP
-please
Morning everyone,

Morning Everyone,

I need help (don't we all).

Ok Im teaching VET Cert III in Application Software- Its the first time
in the school this is running. I am the only teacherteaching it at the
school. I would like to meet with other people who arerunning the same
certificate.

I have a time line, and I know SAC's need to run,but I need to know
when to run them. I am willing to share all my resources(what little I
have).

I am at St Helena Secondary College Eltham - ifthere is anyone out
there who I could come and visit - just let me know. I amwilling to
travel.

Regards,

Emma Coughlan

Emma Coughlan Information Technology/SoseTeacher St Helena
SecondaryCollege Eltham
-Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority and
http://www.vitta.org.au - VITTA VictorianInformation Technology Teachers
Association Inc