[vet-it] HELP - please

Ken Verbyla KVERBYLA at salesianchad.vic.edu.au
Fri Feb 17 13:56:09 EST 2006

Emma

You didn't leave your personal / school contact details hence my
replying to The List but we here at Salesian College Chadstone may be
able to tell you everything you wanted to know as we went through it all
a few years ago. Bit of a drive out here but contact us if you're
interested.

Regards

Ken Verbyla

kverbyla at salesianchad,vic.edu.au