[Technical] Linux at a Sydney school

Con Zymaris conz at cyber.com.au
Thu Mar 23 13:03:05 EST 2006

On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 01:00:13PM +1100, Jim Maunder wrote:
> [...]

Everone's mileage varies. You may be lucky with respect to malware and
have decent users. Many sites aren't

And yes, I suspect you're right about the girls too ;-)

Cheers,

Con Zymaris

- CEO, Cybersource Pty. Ltd.
- Director, Open Source Industry Australia, Limited.
- Convenor, Open Source Victoria (A Government-funded industry cluster.)