[Year 12 SofDev] Scope of project management terms

YUAN Mel yuanm at bmg.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 3 20:03:06 AEST 2016

Hi,
We did Analysis and Planning together – here are the key bits of my slides.
Critical paths you can do without. Ditto PERT IMHO.
Resources is marginal given the students are managing a resource of 1. (But it is covered in y11 for their group project)
I snuck in some Agile rather than what is really quite dated project management stuff. (I can say this as I am a lapsed PMP http://www.pmi.org/certifications/types/project-management-pmp)
Thanks for all your slides – I use them a lot.
Cheers, Mel

[cid:bmglogo15_b9c6b1de-c107-4ad3-a724-e0131d357731.png]

Mel Yuan

Bacchus Marsh Grammar
T. 03 5366 4800  F. 03 5366 4850
E. yuanm at bmg.vic.edu.au  W. http://www.bmg.vic.edu.au
South Maddingley Road | PO Box 214 | Bacchus Marsh Victoria 3340