[Year 12 SofDev] VITTA SD 2011 Exam 2 - structural characteristics of input data (B3a)

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Aug 10 14:24:43 EST 2012

I'm starting to get ideas. If it relates to how the nature of the input
affects interface design, that can help. e.g.

- Boolean data or mutually-exclusive data options - use radio buttons.
- Bounded data (e.g. between 0 and 100) - use a slider/scrollbar.
- Strictly formatted data (e.g. credit card number) - use a masked edit
textbox.

Maybe...