[Year 12 SofDev] Java course resources

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Thu Aug 9 15:18:29 EST 2012

Hi Neil,

 Speaking to my (ex) students the flavour at tertiary level seems to be
use of java in the Eclipse SDK to write Android applications.
 There is the more friendly appinventor.org approach which looks like a
scratch type interface with the promise of a console to view the java
translation of the GUI actions that is being worked on .
  A free book of tutorials and a course in a box is available online at
appinventor.org also.

Kevork