[Offtopic] [OT] Online Paperless PD Application Software

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 16:47:05 EST 2010

I'd agree with you Paul, just that I question the work flow, scaring
everybody with DFD diagrams and other eye popping words.

When I challenged, wrestled, distilled and distilled and trimmed down to
what was really wanted, they really wanted to keep the paper system (yes,
but it works) and a single report back to staff what PD they had all done
(ie a flat file database managed by the PD coordinator) .. easy peasy.

If I was any meaner, then it would have left to just a single number to
manage, probably 42.

Regards Roland