[Offtopic] Google Forms and Spreadsheets

Pennie White white.pennie.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Apr 1 05:11:17 EST 2009

Hi Roland,

This look great thanks.

Is this an easy way for me to take registrations for teachers attending PD?

Do I need to make more than one form?

For example if I was offering 13 sessions would this help me collate the
registration or is there a better way?

Can you help me get my head around this a bit faster?

Thanks,

Pennie White
Ultranet Coach
Dandenong Ranges Network
Eastern Metropolitan Region
Mobile 0403 274 253
C/O Menzies Creek Primary School 9754 3695