[Offtopic] Micorsfot access User control

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 03:11:35 EST 2009

This year we subscribed to an online PD service that can handle this for
your staff. Over the last two years I had some fun making a small flat
database that we simply used with Moodle. It now think that it would be easy
enough to do something similar with Google Docs using their free form ->
spreadsheet feature.
    http://docs.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=87809

Just a suggestion.

Regards Roland