[Offtopic] On Line roll marking

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 00:42:50 EST 2008

I am always reluctant to plug commercial software companies but we use a
solution with PDA's / Laptops / web interface to mark rolls .. comes with an
SMS system, and integrates with our current Timetabling / DailyOrg system
(Australian made too). Details off list or you can drop past for a look see.

Horror story? Dont expect better tracking to improve your attendance. Whilst
more rigour at recording and reporting can give you better understanding
what is happening, nothing can beat the grass-roots human interface (teacher
/ year level coordinator etc) to manage and influence student behaviour.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au