[Offtopic] On Line roll marking

victor rajewski askvictor at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 13:43:01 EST 2008

I haven't used one since some I was in the UK and they had a weird
proprietary radio-based thingie, but what I fine really nice is one
where you _don't_ have to use the mouse (or excessive amount of
keystrokes) to move from one student to the next. One or two
keystrokes per student; that way the roll will take 30 seconds to
complete. An 'autofill' function is really handy.

vik