[offtopic] Using School Supplied laptops at home

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed May 28 10:39:24 EST 2008

Hi Jim,

Perhaps you need a contract for the kids notebooks where their parents
sign that anything done on the laptop outside the school is not the
schools responsibility (or something like that)
Then perhaps some education for students too about net nasties and what
to do to avoid them. You could have some sessions at night and invite
the parents also!!

Cheers
Ros

Roslyn Meadows
Head of ICT Implementation
Head of Assessment and Reporting
Bentleigh Secondary College
| 9579 1044 | 0412 614 062 |

In some cases, all it requires is that you rationally point out that
there is a problem.
In others, all you can do is turn the other cheek.
At the far end of the spectrum are those for whom the only appropriate
response is to carve out their still-beating heart and force them to eat
it. (Marc Carlson)