[Offtopic] Blogging Guidelines for Staff/Students

Therese Keane Therese.Keane at genazzano.vic.edu.au
Mon Aug 27 11:13:46 EST 2007

Thanks Vic - With staff, I would rather give them some guidelines at an
offical level such as:

1.    The College has jurisdiction of authority over blog sites that
staff would like to be made publicly accessible to its parents.
2.    Like official college letter heads, blog sites have to meet
College endorsed presentation requirements (e.g. graphics).
3.    Blog entries from staff are to reflect the college's vision,
mission and values.
4.    Blog entries must avoid making reference to personal details of
the teacher or students.

I would like to provide as many as possible so that staff members do not
exploit loopholes.

Regards
\TK