[Offtopic] Fwd: Literature Factory invitation (Second Life)

techo techo at ruyton.vic.edu.au
Mon Aug 13 08:58:12 EST 2007

At 04:25 PM 11/08/2007, you wrote:
>Date:    Fri, 10 Aug 2007 11:18:09 -0500
>From:    Jeremy Hunsinger <jhuns at VT.EDU>
>Subject: Fwd: Literature Factory invitation (Second Life)
>

> > Forwarded with permission:)  Please distribute as appropriate. -jh
> >
> > You are invited to the grand opening of the Literature Factory at
> > Kula 2 (187,7) in Second Life.

Hello All -

This got me thinking - anyone know of any
universities/colleges/schools having a presence in 'Second Life'?
Would virtual classes work, or is the interface too clunky?

>()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
>/\                        - against microsoft attachments

This old fogie likes this one! (even though my mailer sends html mail)

rgds
Jim

We have to use this Disclaimer

This message, including any attachments, is provided without
responsibility in law for its accuracy or otherwise and without
assumption of a duty of care by the School. Whilst every attempt has
been made to ensure material in this email message is free from
computer viruses or other defects, the attached files are provided,
and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all
responsibility for use of the material transmitted. This email is
intended for the use of the named individual or entity and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any dissemination,
distribution or copying by anyone other than the intended recipient
of this email is strictly prohibited. If this email has been
received in error, then please notify Ruyton Girls' School
immediately and destroy the original message.

Views, opinions, etc. expressed reflect those of the author and not
Ruyton Girls' School

Jim Maunder
Ruyton Girls School
Melbourne, Australia