[Offtopic] school life-guards

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Mon Aug 13 01:06:10 EST 2007

Hi Geoff, Zach, Victor and all ..

Are you guys suggesting security/crowd-control/first-aid?

If so, perhaps, not a bad idea. On every campus I know, a reliable runner,
or even just a loud call for 'Security' would reach admin in a nano-second.

And no-where is more than a two minute sprint. The new Vic Security Guard
regs are quite tough and I'm sure with enabling legislation, everyone may
benefit from school 'life' guards. :-D

> Teachers enter the profession because they want to teach and educate
> students and improve their learning environment, not to become referees
> for a student brawl. Geoff Moss

Cheers, people
Stephen Loosley
Victoria, Australia