[Offtopic] Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] The beginning and end of time defined

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 19:52:16 EST 2007

Some odd coincidences here .. Notable Danish scientist Tyco Bache died in
1601. I reckon he would be upset that the fine astronomical data that he
carefully observed and recorded on his scrolls to help understand the orbits
of planets and measurement of time would be rejected as outside the user
range.

Everybody will become primative looking by the 4th millenium. The "Planet of
the Apes" was set in the year 3978 and the cartoon series "Thundarr the
Barbarian" takes place in 3994. Lyrics in the pop Zager and Evans song hint
that "In the year 4545. Ain't gonna need your teeth, won't need your eyes.
You won't find a thing to chew. Nobody's gonna look at you."

I'll take out retirement shares in banana stocks and settle for looking very
old and ugly.

BTW, if anybody has funny IT posts etc .. subscribe and post them to us
funnybones lurking on the Offtopic list. You can subscribe the same way as
you subscribed the ITA list.

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au