[Offtopic] staff to students ratios

McDonald, Debra A1 mcdonald.debra.a1 at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Mar 25 23:00:25 EST 2005

there is actually a web site that your coordinators or prim team can log onto that informs you of all the legal requirements ratios and gender equivalent.   it is on the same sight that you register an activity to DEET.  if you have trouble finding it on Tuesday give me a bell and I will get the address for you.  it is a link on the school server.

hope this is on some help

Regards

Debra McDonald
E-Learning Coordinator