Rupert Russell r.russell at ballarat.edu.au
Sun Mar 27 02:46:24 EST 2005

Dear Kevork ,

you probably know that your pages still have links in them to:

http://www.fhc.vic.edu.au/lists.

eg:  http://www.edulists.com.au/eLearning/

When I make a bulk change to a URL on my website I use NoteTab Pro to do
a global search and replace for text strings on all files in a set of
subdirectories.  Home Page:   http://www.notetab.com/   It works very
well.

Regards,

Rupert.

Rupert Russell
School of Education
University of Ballarat
PO Box 663 Ballarat
Victoria 3353
AUSTRALIA

Ph. +613 5327 9965
Fax. +613 5327 9717
http://velorum.ballarat.edu.au/~rrussell

>>> kevork at edulists.com.au 03/25/05 2:44 PM >>>
Dear Friends,

    You will most likely get multiples of this message but I hope you
will not mind.

    The Mailing Lists have moved to a new domain name :
                 edulists.com.au

     Everything is the same except:

     replace ALL instances of fhc.vic.edu.au with edulists.com.au

     If you write to the old list address eg. ipm at fhc.vic.edu.au it will
be redirected to ipm at edulists.com.au
     If you try to access http://www.fhc.vic.edu.au/lists it will also
be redirected to http://www.edulists.com.au
     Your one stop location for ALL mailing list services is
http://www.edulists.com.au

    There will be a number of new features in the service as the server
used for the lists have been upgraded and you will notice a much clearer
subject line to identify the    source of the list.
     The changeover has been a direct cutover and no doubt there will be
teething problems. Please be patient and report these to Kevork at
kevork at edulists.com.au.
     There will be a number of new features in the service as the server
used for the lists has been upgraded ( both software and hardware ) and
you will notice a much clearer subject line to identify the source of
the list amongst many other features.
     As we move forward let's continue to support each other

Kevork Krozian
Mailing List Creator and Administrator
kevork at edulists.com.au
www.edulists.com.au