[Year 12 IT Apps] Some high powered reports , trends and technologies

ken price kenjprice at gmail.com
Wed May 21 19:04:00 EST 2014

Thanks Kevork,

Gartner Group are also a reasonable source of more general technology
trend/prediction information. eg
https://www.gartner.com/doc/2667526/top--strategic-technology-trends

However they do tend to be very corporate-focussed, and probably now there
are more relevant  sources of trends. Oh yes, Gartner sell their data - but
conveniently they are quoted a lot by others...

ken