[Year 12 IT Apps] Some high powered reports , trends and technologies

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed May 21 16:59:46 EST 2014

Fascinating Kevork, reminds me that we need to keep our eyes on these changes and challenges. Nobody can write a study design that sticks around forever, or plays tame so we can recycle every single one our old worksheets. Love the use of the terms: niche, leader and visionary. Makes it clear that the world is much more complex and interesting.

Amanda Rablin and I are planning ACCE Learning Network hangouts on the Horizon Report and Wearable Technology in a couple of weeks or early next term. Typically we run them on Monday from 8:30 pm or Saturday 8:30 am. Drop us a line if anybody is keen to contribute to our panel. You can watch past shows at http://acceln.wikispaces.com

Regards Roland

Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead