[Year 12 IT Apps] Paper Wins!

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun May 4 00:00:48 EST 2014

Digital decay is an interesting topic. I heard that the National library uses the ODT format for text archives. It is an open standard and as this is documented, will have a longer shelf life than other commercial formats.

Regards Roland

>>> http://www.vitta.org.au  - VITTA Victorian Information Technology Teachers Association Inc <br>