[Year 12 IT Apps] Unit 3 Outcome 1 Web Authoring Software

David B. Thomas david.b.thomas at rmit.edu.au
Fri May 2 21:52:46 EST 2014

Hi,
I have just started at a particular school and they have switched Unit 3
Outcome 1 with Unit 3 Outcome 2. This is fine by me and means that I am now
asking the students to produce a web site.

I haven't taught ITApps before but have an IT industry background.

I have got some great resources for the SAC but was wondering about timing
and location. Is it OK if I start them on the SAC immediately and get them
to hand in some draft problem solving documents so that they are not
burdened with everything later in the term?

Is it OK if they work on the web site at home?

I think the answer to the above questions is yes but wanted to double check
as I am the only IT teacher in my school which is actually a TAFE.
Regards,
David.