[Year 12 IT Apps] [OT] Reeling back the versions...

Robert Hind robert at yinnar.com
Thu Jun 13 13:39:20 EST 2013

Wordstar 3.3, I think, running under DOS 3.3 on my Kaypro back in 1986. The whole thing, including spell checker on two 5 1/4 floppies - fantastic. Word Perfect I have less than favourable memories of. My wife used the educational version for her assignments while at uni. At one stage managed to save a completely blank file over her previously completed assignment. I remember spending a whole weekend with PCTools finding and reassembling her docs from the floppy.

Robert Hind
Retired
Ex Traralgon and Ashwood