[Year 12 IT Apps] [OT] Reeling back the versions...

Mark mark at vceit.com
Thu Jun 13 12:51:17 EST 2013

...and memorising the dozens of ALT/CTRL/Fn key shortcuts... not much
better than Wordstar in that respect!

But I absolutely loved and still miss the ability to 'Reveal Codes' to
manually adjust WP's formatting codes.
Word has always been a monster for not allowing us to manage its nasty
embedded codes.

mark AT vceit DOT com
http://vceit.com