[Year 12 IT Apps] When to establish evaluation criteria?

Andrew Shortell shortell at get2me.net
Mon Sep 12 09:28:46 EST 2011

While I agree with you Mark, I can also see the logical extension of
³Designing² the criteria.

Personally I set eval criteria as part of analysis because they are a result
of what the client wants ­ they will indicate when we have achieved what the
client wants. The analysis drives what we will do in design. I do not design
until I knowwhere I am going with it ­ and satisfying the eval criteria is a
part of that.

Andrew

Andrew Shortell

mailto:shortell at get2me.net