[Year 12 IT Apps] When to establish evaluation criteria?

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Sep 12 09:42:50 EST 2011

Thanks, Andrew. That sounds very much like the way I was thinking: eval crit
are not dependent on how the functional requirements are *implemented*; they
are dependent on the func reqs themselves, and can be established at the
same time as the func reqs.

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist <http://www.edulists.com.au/>

Want a good time? Call 0112358. Ask for Mr Fibonacci.