[Year 12 IT Apps] When to establish evaluation criteria?

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Sep 12 09:11:56 EST 2011

Thanks for the clarification, Paula, but it still doesn't sound right to
me.

If the functional requirements are established during analysis, why would
the evaluation criteria have to wait until design began?  They are not
contingent upon the chosen *method* of achieving the functional
requirements.

They are a logical and necessary consequence of the choice of functional
requirements.

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au