[Year 12 IT Apps] Exam question 11c

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 16 10:06:50 EST 2011

Hi Rob. The glossary definition does not exclude software. My answer to the
question focused on software (SSL, RSA encryption) with a VPN box as well.

After all, computer hardware is useless without software; just as software
is useless without hardware.  They have to be considered as a pair.

I'll see if I can find where my memory of "Equipment = hardware & software"
comes from.

Cheers
Mark

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au