[Year 12 IT Apps] Streaming point to point in a school

Anne Mirtschin mirtschin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 07:51:43 EST 2011

Hi Roland
Have you considered using blackboard collaborate (ex- elluminate). It has a
stronger video streaming option than skype, can be booked free though DEECD
if you are a government school, it will also allow parents to ask txt
questions via a backchannel through the chat option, should parents have
individual access to a laptop or computer etc.
Anne