[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: Softw Develpment subject materials for 2010...Kent

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 15:19:04 EST 2009

Metalwork went a few years ago, woodwook just closed shop today along with
Vet Hospitality. IT is the last technology subject running for senior
students .. I guess cause I am digging in. Sad to see the closure of the
trade-technology subjects in the junior school.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au