[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: Softw Develpment subject materials for 2010...Kent

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Thu Dec 10 15:08:44 EST 2009

Nice to have another in the same boat mate.
Since posting that item, I have had a squizz at the 'current' study design and am feeling pretty comfortable with majority of the content - to teach.
But, I wouldnt mind a bit of a 'hand up' in terms of creating a program for a 'portable device' - OC2 Unit 3 - in terms of some samples so I kinda know just what is a typically produced solution. I am quite comfortable now with VBasic and not too bad with 'C' as languages, plus have used a few others in my time (being an official 'old fart')...so I reckon I can surely adapt.
Essentially, just lookin to ensure I have reasonably current materials with lots of samples to teach the kids and to learn from for myself.  And yep, you can bet I will look for whatever I can find that's online too!

Haven't had any feedback or takers on my query yet....but its still early.

Here's a twist...just got my load for next year...turns out I have the Vet Cert III program 2 units in the same class as my ITApps class. Now that'll be interesting! Hmmmmm. Total of 6 (3 of each) students.  All boys, but all keen.

Cheers Warrick.

Kent.

Kent Beveridge, St. Brigids CSC, Horsham. Ph (03) 5382 3545 http://www.stbc.vic.edu.au/ email: kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au "This email and any attachments may be confidential. You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies. The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free. The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."