[Year 12 IT Apps] Students taking ownership...

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 17:39:13 EST 2008

I now have two apprentices that work for me from Apprenticeship Plus who
handle all the paperwork and staffing details. Very cost effective although
you need a time slot to train and support them. It is very important that
you carefully interview and cautiously screen if you select a candidate from
outside your school. Taking this step has been one of the best decisions I
have made in 2008.     http://www.apprenticeshipsplus.org.au/

Happy to discuss in more detail for anybody interested off list. :-)

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au