[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: Students taking ownership...

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Dec 4 10:54:35 EST 2008

I have been paying slave rates of $7:50 to $15 per hour for students to
everything from repeated installs, HW checks, database design, php moodle
tweaking, etc etc

Always try to have at least 1 super trustee on hand.  Find it hard to manage
(i.e. keep work up to and supervise, encourage teach etc) any more than
this..

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto:  <mailto:digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au>
digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Cheltenham Secondary College  <http://www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au>
www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617 Mb: 0431-701-028
Genius is one percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration. Thomas Alva
Edison